Purchasing at Best Buy Store Discussion

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting to hear from my local BB. Called earlier and was told their shipment hadn't arrived yet. Sigh.

Last edited:

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I called Best Buy in Crystal Lake Illinois to buy another htc EVO there is still a huge list. The girl said they just got the Samsung Epic and they are selling them now! Call your local Best Buy see if you can pick yours up today! BTW enjoy your new phone.

This is what happens when you listen to a girl.

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
I called the 2 closest Best Buys to where I work (near LAX in Los Angeles). Both places said that it goes on sale tomorrow.

Oh well, another 24 hours isn't going to kill me (I guess).

dumbdumbdumb

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
$250??

I think you will have to pay $350 when you pick up the phone. There is a $100 mail in rebate you have to wait up to 8 weeks on.

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

jsimon9633

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy making me wait til 2pm!

So I get a call from Best Buy saying my phone will be ready tomorrow but I have to schedule a time to go in and all times are booked until 2pm! whats up with that! making me suffer the long wait!

anyone else have this?

marisdaman

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
that sucks but .. I'm gettin 2 Epic's 2morrow..from 2 different stores.. which means I have twice the wait.. Also, I have 2 drop off 2 kids.. 2... 2 different places.. now thats alota 2's for 2's day..lol.. as you can see i'm tired and cant sleep cause of this epic release..

NSS

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine reserved at a Sprint store, but I'm hoping to pick it up from BB to avoid the rebate and activate it on my line.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
that sucks but .. I'm gettin 2 Epic's 2morrow..from 2 different stores.. which means I have twice the wait.. Also, I have 2 drop off 2 kids.. 2... 2 different places.. now thats alota 2's for 2's day..lol.. as you can see i'm tired and cant sleep cause of this epic release..

Rule of 3's? No, not today, it's the rule of 2's!

jsimon9633

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I may try this, the guy made it sound pretty strict that they had already scheduled people like 3 per hour or some crap and only time open was 2pm. Well see!

laydros

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for one at a best buy only like 2 weeks ago, and I was third in line, so pretty much got to pick my time. They were trying to do 1 per hour, which would hopefully keep it from being quite as bat**** crazy as it was for the EVO launch.

rinkeedink

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering how long the shipping will take from these Best Buy pre-orders. Maybe I should say Epic-orders!! I am assuming these can't be shipped until tomorrow earliest. Or longer.

darkoor

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
2pm??? you tell them your money cant wait till 2pm... do they know how much pron is on the internet?? seriously call them and tell them now or never! ; )

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I think they do this just so you don't tie up salesmen. Since you are a "guaranteed commission", they want you to come in later in the afternoon when it's slow.

mynetdude

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
They don't?

Is that why Circuit City went out of business?? Circuit City had employees that could only get paid commission if they were working the sales floor (not part of customer service or any of that)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol