Can You Turn the CLICKING Noise Off?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I can just see me sitting in a meeting, replying to a work email (of course) and having the damn phone CLICK every time I do anything.

Anyone know for sure?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Also, if you are in a meeting, hopefully you will have your phone on vibrate, which will nerf the system sounds.

nerf isn't used in the right context here...:p Back from my Call of Duty days, people would use it all the time...oh wait, people still play Call of Duty :D

Back on-topic, I do hope you would have your phone on vibrate anyways, it wouldn't be good to be in a meeting only to have your phone ring every time when an email came in.

Mr. Obama

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
nerf isn't used in the right context here...:p Back from my Call of Duty days, people would use it all the time...oh wait, people still play Call of Duty :D

Back on-topic, I do hope you would have your phone on vibrate anyways, it wouldn't be good to be in a meeting only to have your phone ring every time when an email came in.

I played WoW for like 6 months straight until i slipped on a bio break and hit my head and realized there was an outside world...:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton