Just got a call from radio shack

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
The guy at my local radio shack just called me to tell me that they had the epic in store now, but that he couldn't sell it until first thing Tuesday morning. Exciting none-the-less, the day is almost here :)

MissG#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my email & have a coupon for $15 off a $60 purchase @ Radio Shack. Wonder if I can use it for the phone. I'm sure gonna find out.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
RS "hello MR.X! we have your phone here in the store waiting for you!" MR.X "OH THATS AWESOME! I have been waiting for months! Ill be right there to pick it up!" RS "HAHA! no no you cannot come pick it up 'til next tuesday." MR.X "WTF?!?!?"

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
RS "hello MR.X! we have your phone here in the store waiting for you!" MR.X "OH THATS AWESOME! I have been waiting for months! Ill be right there to pick it up!" RS "HAHA! no no you cannot come pick it up 'til next tuesday." MR.X "WTF?!?!?"

Mr. X: *Grabs shotgun and heads out the door*

Sorry, this is what happens to pharmacists in Florida :/

scientific

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

You forgot RS: "and I'll be playing with YOUR phone until then"...LOL

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my email & have a coupon for $15 off a $60 purchase @ Radio Shack. Wonder if I can use it for the phone. I'm sure gonna find out.

I got that coupon also - it expires on the 30th.

Me too...why would they do that? Ohhh the humanity...

sent from a sliding hero

13curly

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I'll be a....

I still have the coupon I got for filling out a survey.

yeah, I got the survey coupon also. The guy at 'The Shack' was sure to tell me to complete the survey as soon as possible and bring in the coupon when I'm ready to pick up the phone.

Does anyone know when they will start calling to set up the pick up appointments? I'm going to go by the store tonight, but thought I'd check.

MissG#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
yeah, I got the survey coupon also. The guy at 'The Shack' was sure to tell me to complete the survey as soon as possible and bring in the coupon when I'm ready to pick up the phone.

Does anyone know when they will start calling to set up the pick up appointments? I'm going to go by the store tonight, but thought I'd check.

I set an appointment for 1pm on Tues. Didn't know they were gonna call.

13curly

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok. So, I just called and they said to just come in when they open - no need for appointment. They open at 9:00 a.m. and I'll be there when the doors open.

MissG#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
pick-up appointment? That sound strange, although I've never been to a RS for a phone before.

I haven't either, it's right across the street from my house, so I figured I'd give it a shot. The guy filled out some phone appointment form & asked me what time I wanted to come in to get it. I'm sure it means nothing but that he wants to get his commission

TripleAgent

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

What survey?

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mr. X: *Grabs shotgun and heads out the door*

Sorry, this is what happens to pharmacists in Florida :/

You forgot RS: "and I'll be playing with YOUR phone until then"...LOL

"Guys, I'm going in. I'm taking a pistol and a machine gun with me, just in case if he doesn't comply!" :b

Im glad Im not the only one who would be just a little....um....upset. Yeah lets use the word upset to explain this. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol