Samsung Epic Registration

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
My Samsung SAMSUNG

What are the benefits of registering your phone?

Is this just going to lead to more junk mail/email in my box?

edit: I read the bullet points on the page, but I'm hoping someone who has had a samsung phone can tell me what the real deal is.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a moment now but I do not have any ties to the company. Honestly I dont see any value in signing up with them. Seems like a way to send email offers to you.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a moment now but I do not have any ties to the company. Honestly I dont see any value in signing up with them. Seems like a way to send email offers to you.

I second this. Registration means nothing even though it might have some eye-catching phrases like "manage your warranty" or so on.

lorcha

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I second this. Registration means nothing even though it might have some eye-catching phrases like "manage your warranty" or so on.
Considering Sprint will service your Samsung device's warranty, this "manage your warranty" seems to be of dubious value.

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
companies always word them so it seems like you need to register to get the warranty, which is not true. It is just a ploy to get your contact info for advertising. Just don't do it.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
companies always word them so it seems like you need to register to get the warranty, which is not true. It is just a ploy to get your contact info for advertising. Just don't do it.

Correct, as long as the companies don't lie about there info and just stretch the truth a bit, then they can get what they want without getting in trouble.