Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Epic 4G will not be available online?

I just called Customer Service and the rep told me it will not be for sale online but only at the Sprint store. Which means I won't be able to get a corporate discount, free activation and a $50 invoice credit. Does anyone know if this is the case? Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

That would be a first ever. Most likely a clueless rep.

Global Posts
    381 Global Posts

It wouldn't be the first ever, I believe the Pre and EVO were not available at launch online. In fact, the EVO still is not available online.

Quote Originally Posted by neile457 View Post
    It wouldn't be the first ever, I believe the Pre and EVO were not available at launch online. In fact, the EVO still is not available online.
    FALSE, the EVO was available online at launch and for the first week or so, also it will be available online next week.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by iboombastic View Post
    FALSE, the EVO was available online at launch and for the first week or so, also it will be available online next week.
    Looks like you were there ready to press the wrong button all along
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Yea I was thinking the rep was not correct also. Has anyone bought a Sprint phone for new service at Best Buy? Was wondering if there's anything I need to be aware of? Best Buy is great because there's no mail in rebates but want to make sure there's nothing hidden. Thanks again.

im in the same boat as you. I ordered my phone earlier this month online from BB and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Hoping that all goes well but they have been very informative about the whole switch over from Big Red