How many of you have received a call letting you know your phone has arrived?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Oops, I put it under the wrong email account! No wonder I wasn't getting it! Found the pre-order confirmation, but I hope the other email didn't get deleted :( Well, I'll find out tomorrow.

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from sprint. Nothing from bb yet though.

Same here... I posted this in another thread:

Got my email from Sprint early this morning (Your Samsung Epic 4G reservation) letting me know that my phone will be ready to pick up tomorrow...

Since I have it reserved at BB as well, I'm hoping I get the call from them later today giving me info on my reservation there

CapsLockKey

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
No call from Radio Shack, but was in a different RS store yesterday replacing my wife's phone and the guy said the Epics had already arrived but they just couldn't sell them until Tuesday. I called the store I pre-ordered from to ask if I needed an appointment or something and they only had 3 pre-orders those being the only phones they received so to just stop in whenever. Sprint must be hoarding the extras for their own stores, as they sent me an email this morning telling me it goes on sale tomorrow at 8 AM even though I didn't go through them.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I got an email, but no call. Perhaps later today or Sprint just hates AT&T so much, that they won't call my iPhone...they probably can't tell anyways.

hydr0954

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
hello all... new to android...leaving my berry 9700! I Cannot wait to have my EPIC in my hands..

Pre ordered at Best Buy, just recevied call and made an appt for 7:45p tomorrow after work! I am uber excited! saw one live in Sprint store yesterday and its sick! Was his personal phone.

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Im an idiot. I gave BB a phone number to call that is now activated on a broken Pre...

Good thing I have google voice forwarding.

13curly

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
RS called this morning. Their earliest appt. is at 9:00. How I wish they called sooner - now I have to wait until after work to pick up my phone. Too many meetings scheduled because I didn't have the time blocked on my calendar.

bevorules

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Still no call from Best Buy. I also hedged my bets with a Sprint pre-order, and I did receive an email from them. If BB gets it in before 6:00 PM on Sept. 1st I'll pick it up; otherwise I'll have to find some other shiny gadget to buy with my gift cards. :p

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Got tired of waiting for BB to call so I went ahead and called them. Turns out my local store wasn't going to call me until tomorrow morning to come and pick up my phone. But apparently they will have "plenty" on hand. Since I've pre-ordered one I can come in whenever to pick it up. I'll be there when the open the doors. Good thing my work is flexible.

frankos72

Jun 20, 2010
www.pigstands.com
I didn't pre order, by I've checked a few inventories today. I'm in OKC/Shawnee, OK.

Sprint on I-240&Sante Fe, the largest in the city, got 70. They said 30 or so were pre ordered.

Sam's Club in Norman, OK has 40. I know where I'm going tomorrow.

Radio Shack in Shawnee has 5 and 2 were pre-ordered. She would have likely sold me one outright if I had wanted to pay $699.00. But I told her it was an upgrade and she asked another employee and was then told they can't sell them till tomorrow or they could get fired.

turtleparadise

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I did not receive a call from Best Buy where I pre-ordered and am number one on the list, so I called them. They did not know anything about making appointments and they are not opening up early as I was told when I pre-ordered.
I decided to go with Best Buy over Radio Shack because they said that they would open early. Boooo!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz