Bestbuy.com Questions & Answers

vincey2kr1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
trading in my Pre, it was somewere in the value of 67 to 80dollars with sprint about a month and a half ago when the Evo came out. Is sprint still doing this and does best buy do it and for how much? Figure it's worth a try.

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: trade in , possible with sprint not with bestbuy?

Sprints price was down to $55 last I checked. Ebay might be a better option.

Sent From My Samsung Intercept

Q-fugee

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Sprint will take any phone any time and put the dollar amount it's worth as a credit on your next bill. It doesn't have to be as a trade in. They do it to recycle the juicy innards of the returned phone. If the phone is worth nothing, you still get to feel good about taking that mercury out of the landfill system.

Details and price list here:

Sprint

--Qfg

Last edited:

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I am doing this with a few phones I have lying around that I will never be able to use. It will be getting me $148 towards the Epic. So after a mail in rebate I will have bought this phone for $102.

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Upgrade from bestbuy.com question

Hey everyone,

I don't have an eligible upgrade, but my friend is willing to let me use theirs (and they'll use mine when mine is eligible).

If i pre-order the Epic at bestbuy.com and ship it to me, can i just activate it on my account? Will this affect my friend's account at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MissG#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I don't have an eligible upgrade, but my friend is willing to let me use theirs (and they'll use mine when mine is eligible).

If i pre-order the Epic at bestbuy.com and ship it to me, can i just activate it on my account? Will this affect my friend's account at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That's what they told me when I tried to do the same thing. You have to wait 30 days.

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Bestbuy.com

Question if anyone has had experience..

If i preordered the Epic from bestbuy.com, will i receive the phone tomorrow or like September 1st?

Thanks

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
My guess is that it will ship on the day of release or maybe the day after and it depends on the type of shipping when it will get to your house.

Atlienzz

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Question if anyone has had experience..

If i preordered the Epic from bestbuy.com, will i receive the phone tomorrow or like September 1st?

Thanks

I called today to see if I could do store pickup versus delivery and they said no. They said I should receive the phone no later than the 8th. I was hoping not to have to wait that long though...She said between the 3rd and the 8th actually so I have some hope...but it looks as if getting one tomorrow or Wednesday doesn't look good.

kamjam26

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
yeah i ordered mine online the 15 and since then have been waiting patiently for tomorrow just to know that I wont receive it until days after the release. But im hoping that i see it friday X fingers crossed X

Atlienzz

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Anybody else order from BestBuy.com Online for shipment?

Has anybody else ordered the Epic from bestbuy.com for shipment to their home? My order still says back-ordered and I'm hoping that that switches to shipped today. I wonder where the warehouse is they get shipped from? Would this warehouse get the phones before or after the retail stores?