Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Default Shipping from Sprint.com

Does anyone know when I would receive the Epic 4G if I ordered it as soon as its available online? I know T-mobile usually can take up to a week or more for shipping and processing. Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I'm pretty sure Sprint will ship next day. So if you order it early in the morning you'll have it the next business day. If you order in the afternoon it'll probably be the day after.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Wow, that would be great. Have you experienced this yourself? I know I have with Verizon, they also ship next day.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

My sister order new phones for my mom and dad from the sprint site. she ordered them on a Sunday so they didn't arrive until Tuesday.

I ordered a Moto Q 3 years ago over the phone with customer care. I ordered the phone on Thursday and boom, it was there on Friday when I got home after work. Was never asked what type of shipping or charged for it either. Haven't done it since. Last year I bought my Pre from my local sprint store.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Paranoid Android

Newegg.com is 2-day shipping

I should have my Epic by Thursday or Friday

When I opened my account with Sprint in July I ordered online around early afternoon and got all 3 phones the next day. I was pretty impressed.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Thanks everyone, maybe I'll order it online, next day is definitely worth the no activation fees. Do they open the box or does everything come sealed in box? Thanks again.

I think if you talk to a live agent you have a better chance of getting it within 24 hrs. I know I do

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Will the Sprint.com site post the phone for sale at Midnight?