Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tla710

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm unable to upgrade my phone until next April. I missed out on the Evo & I missed out on upgrading to the Epic 4G. It would be so exciting to win this phone. I can't stress that enough

88five-oh

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I was a previous G1 owner then when i switched to Sprint, i didn't really want an underpowered android device aka the hero. I've been getting the Android bug again seeing both the Evo and now this coming out soon. Now its making me drool and wish i had the android awesomeness again!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I want an Epic so that my girlfriend will give me her Evo and then I won't have to wait 10 million hours for her to get off work before I can test something. :cool:

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
I want an Epic so that I can make it pretty with new themes! I think it would be sweet to have a new phone to show people at work and then maybe Beezy would leave my phone alone since he would finally have my Evo. :p

hirare

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Got to play with one of these at the Sprint store today and would have bought it on the spot if they had it in stock. Can't wait until they update the OS to 2.2 for full functionality.

Tiradora

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Fresh off Blackberry tenure and into the World of Android with the HTC Evo 4g. I've been on a list for a new phone since it malfunctioned after the June update. Yada yada yada after having a "sensitive" half phone for almost 2 months now I have buyer's remorse... Plus I miss having a physical keyboard. Grrrrrrr

dwg08d

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow I have wanted this phone for so long now. I tried out my friend's EVO one day and wow! This phone would culminate my life!

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
AC is the best. I check the site so much its my home page on my hero(sprint) and my PC.

I would like to win because, like I said I have the cdma HTC Hero, and have since it came out. And well its time for an upgrade. I love android and tinkering with my phones. I am running cyanogenmod6 2.2 right now, but my phone is still slow. I would love to play around and just generally have a faster phone. Well that and the epic is beautiful.

Hope I win. Thanks AC for another awesome giveaway! Best place for all things android!

P.s. even though its not advertised, my area has 4g service so that would be another reason I want it so bad!

Last edited:

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
my wife absolutely hates her Blackberry Tour. She plays with my Evo like it's hers. She'd absolutely be ecstatic to get her hands on this Epic. It would also absolve me from blame for suggesting she switch over to Blackberry a year ago.

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow, look at Android Central go! I wonder if you're giving away a brand new one or the one you reviewed? ;) just kidding lol. I honestly don't see how you guys afford to do that!!!

Yeah, I currently have the Moment. I love it, except that we have to root it with JIT to get it up to a decent speed (9MFLOPS) lol. Also, the CDMA lockups get rather annoying rather fast lol. Everything else on the phone seems to work great for now!

I love the site, and of course winning or losing won't change my opinion at all. This is the only site I turn to for Android news, and I've been on here constantly in search of Epic news lol. Can't wait to get this bad boy home. I'm currently planning on laying down the $550 or up for the phone next week, but hey, winning a free one would free up some cash ;P. Thanks Android Central for the fun times (thanks Google for the AWESOME OS!). Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12