What phone will you be giving up for the Epic 4g?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I will be giving up the Crapple iPwnd 3BS aka the once-upon-a-time godphone that is ruled by the wrong people (I bought it, yet old man Jobs owns most of it! :(

Dochas

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If I can decide on the Epic over the Evo I'll be moving up from an old Palm Centro. I won't miss it, but I will miss the color (Bright Red).

AndroidDave

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Say sad to say goodbye...HELLO EPIC

It will be sad to part ways with my original G1 I received 2 days before the official launch date of any Android phone available. She filled a void I was needing coming from BB and WM.

I think I could only part ways from my G1 for something epic...that being the EPIC!

snarf77

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
the hero

i was at best buy earlier and played with a dummy epic. i really cant imagine how awesome its gonna be the screen is between the incredible and evo. the keyboard is a dream i tried droid droid 2 and ally. they cant compare. i cant wait to get me one

Atlienzz

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Samsung Instinct. I've heard nothing but bad things about it and it hasn't been the greatest phone, but I've used it for three years. I'm so poor but I've been saving up for this Epic for a while now. That's why I bought it from bestbuy.com instead of from sprint, I didn't want to have to come up with an extra $100 for the rebate. Now it looks like I'll have to wait a bit. Now to saving up for accessories!!

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
HTC Hero here as well.

I bought just a mere month before EVO came to sprint and before I Found this site to keep me up to date on Android news. Now I am stuck in an antiquated phone jealously programming Incredible's and EVO's for fellow co-workers.

cwfranklin2

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Letter to My Palm Pre:

Dear Pre-pre,

I sadly inform you that your services are no longer needed. I've been seeing another smartphone on the interwebs and today we meet in person. You will always be my first... smartphone.

Best wishes.... Me

krazyfiend

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll be migrating from a Touch Pro 2 on Oct 1st.

I'm pondering using my TEP via Assurion online and just having a pristine/refurb TP2 as a back up phone (or to sell) ... 100$ isn't that bad to grab a nice refurb TP2.

McParty

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So a lot of you are switching carriers too it seems. Iphone and G1 users switching to the Epic with Sprint. I can't decide, I too am a G1 user, I'm happy with service just not thrilled with the slow choice of Android phones with TMo. G2 is comong and they have that "Project Emerald" thing sitting there for Nov, just afraid it will be a bust.

What was the deciding factor for you folks to switch to Sprint from TMo and AT&T???

Just curious.
Jim McP

davpel

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This depends. I have an EVO which I love, but like everyone else, I'm always interested in playing with the latest and greatest. Thinking of getting one for my wife to replace her Moment and then if I turns out I like the Epic better, trading with her.

Mook1e

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
HTC 8525
cingular_8525_views.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781