1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Default In Line / At the Sprint store now

Waiting in line first of 5. :-)
    My mobile device timeline:
    Misc electronic organizers -> Cassiopeia -> palm pilot III -> m100 -> Palm Pilot VII and Zire 21 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> PPC6700 -> Treo 755p -> PPC6800 -> Palm Pro -> Palm Pre -> Samsung moment -> Samsung Epic 4g -> HTC EVO Shift 4g-> Galaxy Nexus-> EVO LTE

At what time you've got there?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Almost 8 but we are getting them now!
    Misc electronic organizers -> Cassiopeia -> palm pilot III -> m100 -> Palm Pilot VII and Zire 21 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> PPC6700 -> Treo 755p -> PPC6800 -> Palm Pro -> Palm Pre -> Samsung moment -> Samsung Epic 4g -> HTC EVO Shift 4g-> Galaxy Nexus-> EVO LTE

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sphinxx View Post
    Waiting in line first of 5. :-)
    congrats!! enjoy your new Epic!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

Come back on here and tell us your 1st impressions! Congrats!

Default Post a Pic With ya new Epic 4g

Post a pic (or a link to a pic) of you loving your Epic 4g!!

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Default At Sprint store now

Only those with reservations ate getting the Epic. Others in line told to return tomorrow after 6pm.

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

No kidding? Which city / store are you at?

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Oh crap......lol
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

ROM
    ACS Syndicate Frozen 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by marisdaman View Post
    Hey now, not sure I want to see any of that!

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Update: those without reservations got very upset. They are now allowing them to purchase but only after those with reservations. I'm in South Florida.

Really so much for going today then ill try radio shack then

If that is the case here, I'm gonna be upset as well. I can handle a walk in beating me to the store but the store not having enough for walk ins ...

Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    Update: those without reservations got very upset. They are now allowing them to purchase but only after those with reservations. I'm in South Florida.
    Hopefully they have all of the phones set aside for those with reservations. I'd be ticked off if I went in later today with my res # and they were out because they sold them all to walk-ins.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

1st impressions are I love it! MUCH better the the moment and worth the 3 months wait! But man the store we went to screwed us bad!

I'm the only person in my self made line here at Sam's club in Norman, Ok. Just waiting for the cell phone mgr to get here and open up the kiosk in 30 minutes. There is a Sprint store across the street, I might jump over there to see how things are going. I'd really like one of those sweet looking galaxy s car mounts, but I'm guessing they don't have one for the epic.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Default FirsFirst at canton, ohio store.

first at this store no line

In line. 4th of 4. They have barricade tape around store.

Got mine..at home charging it up...will be sending it my daughter tomorrow.....

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

A friend had a check-in on Foursquare that she was at a Sprint store to get an Epic this morning. She was pondering getting an iPhone, but I really sold her on the EVO and thought she was going to get one; perhaps they were sold out. Regardless, one more Android phone bought means one more iPhone left crying in its box, alone and unwanted!
    "The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

To all those without reservations it seems they are getting ~10 phones or less per location. Even some of us reservation people are getting screwed out of phones.

Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    Only those with reservations ate getting the Epic. Others in line told to return tomorrow after 6pm.
    Yeah they told us WITH reservations that we could pick 3/4 up tomorrow night. We called the RS and they had some and we bought our 1 and left for RS. We were on the list in july with walking in a few times a week to keep thim updated and then when the official list came out they called and confirmed and even then she went in every week to confirm and they screwed us. We were there at 7am (opened at 8) and they told us they changed their policy the day before and too bad so sad. This is the same store that promised us tons of help since they screwed us on evos for my mom and brother. To say the very least we are done with that sprint store.

Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    No kidding? Which city / store are you at?
    We were in rockville maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by marisdaman View Post
    Not work safe .

Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I'm the only person in my self made line here at Sam's club in Norman, Ok. Just waiting for the cell phone mgr to get here and open up the kiosk in 30 minutes. There is a Sprint store across the street, I might jump over there to see how things are going. I'd really like one of those sweet looking galaxy s car mounts, but I'm guessing they don't have one for the epic.
    Yeah they didnt have ANY accessories. RS is the only one that had a case and screen protector.

Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Went to the Geneva,Il Sprint store today at 9am to avoid the rush, I was the second Epic sold. Got the media dock and Black protective cover.