Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: With the Epic's Gorilla Glass - Will you use a screen protector?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, the Gorilla glass is all that's needed

15 55.56%
  • Yes, Gorilla glass is still not enough protection

6 22.22%
  • No, I never use a screen protector on any phone

6 22.22%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Poll: Final Verdict-With Gorilla Glass will you use a screen protector

Will you put one on or go naked?

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

I didn't even use a screen protector on my Moment and note a scratch on it in 8 months.

yes, still going to use an invisibleshield. purchased it before they announced it was gorillaglass...but will still use it.

I've been on the fence between the Evo and Epic for a month now. I'm currently planning on getting the Evo, but I was last in the Epic camp because I heard that the Epic had Gorilla Glass (and no, I wouldn't use a screen protector). BUT, I go to the Sprint store and the guy there says NO, the Epic DOESN'T have Gorilla Glass. I've seen the one posting on the web showing the Samsung/Corning announcement, but it seemed a little vague (at least to me). Has either Sprint or some other source posted definitively that the Samsung Epic 4G (sold in the US) uses Gorilla Glass?

Global Posts
    769 Global Posts

The sprint guy doesn't kniw what he's talking about.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    The sprint guy doesn't kniw what he's talking about.
    Truer words were never spoken....