An EPIC Sprint Employee Referral Deal

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Welcome to Epic release day! If you haven't left the house yet to stand in line at the local Sprint store here is your chance to save a little money!

I'm a Sprint employee and the Epic is now available on the employee referral plan. (I'm an IT guy, not sales. I get nothing for doing this but the satisfaction of helping out other people :D).

Here's all you need from me:

email: sal<dot>conti<at>sprint<dot>com

CID: 646

Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

Hurry while supplies last (you can also get the EVO there too, but supplies are running out!)

Please see the web page for terms and conditions. Offer is only valid on new customers or current customers adding a new line to their account.

ENJOY!

scientific

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up..no only if Sprint would allow an employer discount with these plans! I get a cheaper plan having the everything data with my employer discount than I would with the employee referral plan.

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up..no only if Sprint would allow an employer discount with these plans! I get a cheaper plan having the everything data with my employer discount than I would with the employee referral plan.

I get this question quite a bit. i wish we could stack up discounts too, but no deal. You do get some nice perks as a referral customer, though, that the normal customers don't get. Check out the web site for details and compare plan to plan.

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I get 22% employee discount thru work... do they take that off of $69.99 or the $79.99 total? Either way, it's still cheaper.. What perks do we get as a referral customer? I wonder if that and the 50 additional mins are worth the extra cost.

scientific

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I get this question quite a bit. i wish we could stack up discounts too, but no deal. You do get some nice perks as a referral customer, though, that the normal customers don't get. Check out the web site for details and compare plan to plan.

Yeah, I had been on a employee referral plan with stacked discounts...that lasted a year before they did an audit and caught on to me. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

scientific

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Here's what you can expect your bill to look like if you have the Epic and the everything data 450 w/ a 25% employer discount (and insurance):

Everything Data - 450 Anytime Minutes Included $69.99
Employee Discount Sprint 25% -$17.50
Premium Data $10.00
Total Equipment Protection - $3 insurance premium & $4 service/repair $7.00

Sprint Surcharges $2.43
Show Details And Explanation of Charges
Government Fees & Taxes $0.56
Show Details And Explanation of Charges

Total Due $72.48

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to apply this to my current plan? I don't have any other discounts applied.

I've heard of people migrating from a normal consumer plan to the referral plan by adding a second line, but I have never tried it myself.

I am an existing Sprint customer. Can I change my existing rate plan to an Everything Plus rate plan?
No. Everything Plus rate plans are available for new lines of service only. New customers to Sprint and existing customers who are activating a new line of service are eligible for an Everything Plus rate plan.​

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I've heard of people migrating from a normal consumer plan to the referral plan by adding a second line, but I have never tried it myself.

I am an existing Sprint customer. Can I change my existing rate plan to an Everything Plus rate plan?
No. Everything Plus rate plans are available for new lines of service only. New customers to Sprint and existing customers who are activating a new line of service are eligible for an Everything Plus rate plan.​

I have heard of people getting a perk of $9.99 for additional lines instead of 19.99. Do you know how I would go about getting that added?

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Really? I thought if you're on the Referral plan they can't add any corp discount since the Referral is already discounted.

There was a way around it. Basically, you tell them to put your plan on hold and then you can apply the discount while the plan was on hold, but when you restore it the discount is still there. I think they have wised up to it by now, and they don't let people keep these discounts for long.

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I have heard of people getting a perk of $9.99 for additional lines instead of 19.99. Do you know how I would go about getting that added?

I sure don't. All I can recommend is going to the web site and walking through the process. You can always eject if you don't like the terms you are getting. Wish I could be more helpful but they keep the IT guys in the dark about the plan details.

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Is this discount only on the PLAN, or the phone itself? Because I was able to log in, but the phone prices are all the same...

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Is the 12 month upgrade for just the primary line or for all lines?

If it is for all lines I will switch over in a heartbeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech