Do you notice the screen door effect on your Epic?

elguapo76

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
For those lucky enough to get an Epic today, I was just wondering how noticeable the screen door effect is? A couple of people have mentioned it exists in pre-shipment units so how how evident is it in the production units? Thanks mucho!

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yup.....if you hold the phone less than 3" from your face and squint with your left hand behind your back, you can see it. (actually you don't need to do the hand thing)

Honestly, for someone to even pick up on this (I can see it if I look really really hard up really really close).....they need to concern themselves with moire (pun intended) important things in life.

frankos72

Jun 20, 2010
www.pigstands.com
Gee thanks! I had forgotten about reading about that.

Now I hope I can forget again, in the next 10 minutes so I won't look for it. I know once I see it, I probably won't be able to "unsee" it.

mlctulsa

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Gee thanks! I had forgotten about reading about that.

Now I hope I can forget again, in the next 10 minutes so I won't look for it. I know once I see it, I probably won't be able to "unsee" it.
The display is awesome. There was/is no screen door effect on my Epic. Just picked up one this morning for my wife. The keyboard is excellent - and of course there is that amoled display! This phone is going to give the EVO some strong competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy