peoblem sending/receiving sms messages

vertcobra99

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So I just got my epic I am having some problems sending and receiving sms messages. I hope this has to do with switching from at&t to sprint. Because I have only had. The phone for a few hours. Anyone else having any problems? I will follow up later to see if it fixes the problem.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i don't have an Epic,
but when i switched to Sprint from VZW, i wasn't getting any messages, either.
i had to call the Customer Service number from another phone, and they updated my Profile, PRL and something else over the phone. afterwards, i began receiving my texts.

they'll ask you if you're using your Stock messaging App or if you're using a downloaded messaging App (like Handcent---if you haven't tried it, get it--it's ridiculously customizable)

Mattism78

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So I just got my epic I am having some problems sending and receiving sms messages. I hope this has to do with switching from at&t to sprint. Because I have only had. The phone for a few hours. Anyone else having any problems? I will follow up later to see if it fixes the problem.

The port takes a bit longer for information then it does voice. I was having the same issue earlier and now I can send and receive texts. Also came from AT&T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol