Battery full beep noise?

tomme12

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
First night with the new baby (phone duh?!). On my nightstand, I kept getting beeps that my battery was full, unplug the cord?? How do you turn that off... super annoying in the middle of the night...

drfrank

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I woke up in the middle of the night and my room was lit up by that message on the phone. I thought it was because I had downloaded a battery monitor application. I didn't hear a "beep", but the ring volume was set to 0 and I was asleep.
I'm trying to get the phone back to 100% again, but it seems that it must take several hours of being plugged in continuously to trickle all the way up; it still hasn't reached 100%, today.
This issue makes keeping the phone on the nightstand impractical, as it's simply too bright when that notification is on screen. (If the notification can't be disabled or rooted away, I'll be returning the two "media" docks that I purchased on launch day since I have no other use for them.)

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I have noticed that the Epic prompts you to remove the charger when it becomes fully charged. Which I think is stupid. Say you charge it before you go to bed, then it is fully charged at like 3am. Then when you wake up at like 7, the battery would have gone down, and you have to start your day at whever the percentage is at...

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
That explains why I've never heard it before. Also, I don't think it disengages the connect.

dvdqnoc: unless I misunderstood your point, I don't think it disengages the power source just because its finished charging.It should continue to stay at 100% until you remove it from the charger. That's been my experience anyay.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams