Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by iamyourdemize View Post
    Haha, that wallpaper is awesome. Where did you get it?
    Comes with the ROM. It's really nice for him to include it

Global Posts
    957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Froyo DK28

Edited icons:... love LauncherPro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100920_115648.jpg   Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100921_110928.jpg  
    Please add thanks if I have helped you in anyway. I will always spread the Aloha and reciprocate.
    Samsung Epic; Froyo DK28
    Carrier Sprint since 1998
    Palm Pilot 1997 + Nokia 7650,8200, Palm Treo 700p 2005, Palm Pre June 2009, Sayonara Palm. Android Sept. 2010

Quote Originally Posted by skygt View Post
    There you go, it should be positioned correctly.

Hope that helps guys ^^
    It took me a while to figure out what you were saying there, but when I figured it out, it's so simply brilliant, kudos to you for figuring all that out!

I don't have the design or graphic skills to customize the way that you did, but I really applaud you for the logic and not simply thinking in the typical 4x4 mindset.

Here's what I'm working with so far....

late,
    Coz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100921_131252.jpg   Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100921_131257.jpg  
    "I don't want to spend my life explaining myself. Either you get it or you don't." Frank Zappa

Are y'all using MetaMorph to change your battery icon?

Thanks,
    Coz
    "I don't want to spend my life explaining myself. Either you get it or you don't." Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
    Are y'all using MetaMorph to change your battery icon?

Thanks,
    Coz
    Doesn't that require Cyanogen? I think most people (including me) are using ROMs/themes.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post
    Doesn't that require Cyanogen? I think most people (including me) are using ROMs/themes.
    +1, I believe I was the first one running Grimey Goods because I actually donated, but somebody else could have been running a ROM like simple rom. Anyways, Cyanogen isn't out for the Epic and I don't think it'll be out for a while.

Latest homescreen change, which is happening on a bi-weekly basis thus far...

--tcs

Overworked Professor and Underpaid Musician
    University of Hard Knocks

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    ROM
    Official EB13 Rooted

I like this. What battery widget and background is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlienzz View Post

Once i get the ball you're at my mercy
    -Michael Jordan-

hot screen

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vaelpak 3.2/Net 4.3.4

Default Simple, but how I like it!

EPIC 4G is the BEST!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100923_005203.jpg   Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100923_103806.jpg   Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100923_103811.jpg   Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20100923_103849.jpg  

Found a set-up I'm really stoked about:

Digital Wall Live background, topless clock skin from Beautiful Home Weather, Gauge Battery Widget, WifiWidget (2x2), Silent Toggle Widget, TallMin bright red icons on LPI Droid Grunge dock. I dig.
    --tcs

Overworked Professor and Underpaid Musician
    University of Hard Knocks

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPION_4G View Post
    EPIC 4G is the BEST!!!
    I'm looking for a full screen weather widget like that. care to share the name of it??

Question B: where do you guys get th launcherpro dock skins?? I found a few but none like I have seen here

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vaelpak 3.2/Net 4.3.4

Its called agenda widget. However if you have launcher pro paid version they also have a really nice agenda widget, I have a picture of it so you can see it. Also dreamlyfe has some cool docks and icons, and launcher pro icons also has a good selection for launcher pro enthusiast!

-EPIC 4G using Tapatalk Pro-

here's mine

Nice and clean.

Her's my current set up.

late,
    Coz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!-snap20101001_104028.jpg  

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

very nice stuff here

does my Epic have to be rooted in order to use the clock/weather widget that is on the HTC phones? I just went from a Hero to an Epic, and I'm missing my clock already

I hate slider phones, but I LOVE this phone to death

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skygt View Post
    Been spending more time trying to get my home screens the way I want them actually using my phone, hah! Messing around with the layout just to see what it looks like. Desktop Visualizer is amazing and I have a feeling I'm going to be spending time making icons until I can get it just right. Here are the three pages I finished:

Main screen, no changes just moved widgets around.

Social Network Page. The area around Facebook and Foursquare are clickable, and the others have a visible box.

Took me a bit of time to space each icon box to match the background. Tapping on any of the word will bring up the correct apps.
    desktop visualizer is no longer showing up in the appbrain market... actually it shows up but can't be installed. how'd you get it?

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Ok, me figured it out. I'm using ShootMe on an unrooted Epic. I went ahead and purchased the Beautiful Widgets. Pretty good investment

Nothing fancy here, still learning. I still have blackberry blood still in my system that I'm trying to purge from my body

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

i'd love to have similer widgets for 3g, wifi and signal info but can't find any. if i can find that visualizer i'll make the background clickable

here is mine, launcherpro plus v8 with custom icons and beautiful widget home with beautiful glass skin

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast