Can someone confirm whether or not, since this phone has Adobe Flash-if it will play ALL streaming AUDIO content from sites such as TalkStreamLive - A Dynamic Directory of Internet Radio ? I say all, because some of the stream stations at this site stream in mp3-so I'm looking to verify the .flv/flash audio streams that my current phone (Palm Pre) cannot play (at least not until Flash comes out for it 10 years from now)

Thanks
    09-02-2010 10:19 AM
    It does not have adobe flash yet. Its got an older version of flash lite. Its decent, but no where near what you get on a desktop. I'll try the site for you, but until we get 2.2, we won't have official Adobe Flash.

Update: So far, its a miss. none have work. one said incorrect file type. others just take me to another website. Another just says I need Flash Player 9 to work. So its a no go.
    09-02-2010 10:28 AM
    Try using skyfire browser in the meantime.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    09-02-2010 10:44 AM
    Try using skyfire browser in the meantime.

Isn't that the default browser on this phone? I thought I read somewhere it was the browser that came with the Epic, if so that's likely what he was using?

Thanks
    09-02-2010 11:48 AM
    Isn't that the default browser on this phone? I thought I read somewhere it was the browser that came with the Epic, if so that's likely what he was using?

Thanks
    Nope. It uses the stock browser.

09-02-2010 11:55 AM
    It does not have adobe flash yet. Its got an older version of flash lite. Its decent, but no where near what you get on a desktop. I'll try the site for you, but until we get 2.2, we won't have official Adobe Flash.

Update: So far, its a miss. none have work. one said incorrect file type. others just take me to another website. Another just says I need Flash Player 9 to work. So its a no go.
    Thanks. Any chance you have or can try the Skyfire Browser that drizek mentions?
    09-02-2010 01:46 PM
    Thanks. Any chance you have or can try the Skyfire Browser that drizek mentions?
    No worky :/
    09-02-2010 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD