Anyone try Dungeon Hunter or Let's Golf?

LurkMoar

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
i installed both of the free trials. when you start the game it says you have to download the rest of the data. dungeon hunter would get a little more than half way then just stop.

lets golf i was able to download the data fine and it would play fine. but every couple minutes when the gae is closed i'd get a pop up saying it had to be force closed. tried killing everything with ATK but it would still pop up. reset the phone and as soon as it was done restarting got the pop up...

anyone try these games with success?

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i installed both of the free trials. when you start the game it says you have to download the rest of the data. dungeon hunter would get a little more than half way then just stop.

lets golf i was able to download the data fine and it would play fine. but every couple minutes when the gae is closed i'd get a pop up saying it had to be force closed. tried killing everything with ATK but it would still pop up. reset the phone and as soon as it was done restarting got the pop up...

anyone try these games with success?

I have both and work great. Dungeon is super smooth. You're issue might be your connection. Are you using wifi? Even on wifi it takes a while to download.

LurkMoar

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
yep was downloading over wifi. first half was pretty quick then it just stopped. closed the game and restarted it and it said it only had to download 112mb (instead of 250something) but the bar would stop about 1/8th of the way and not move. tried closing and redownloading a couple times it always stopped in the same place. uninstalled the game deleted the downloaded data and tried again and it stopped in the same place.

as for let's golf i tried uninstalling/deleting data/reinstalling. still get the pop ups. i don't get why it force closes when its not running...? does it start by itself?

do you have the full game or just the demo? i wonder if that matters..

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
OH and FYI you cant use your sword while moving around in Dungeon. I dont think it supports multitocuh.

LurkMoar

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Well I deleted everything from both games and reinstalled let's golf, and redownloaded and haven't got the pop up. So looks like it's gonna work :) this is the game I really wanted anyway.
I bought them both for my pre (along with a bunch of other during the palm half off sale they had) let's golf I definately wanted and dungeon hunter I was considering.

Anyway still no luck. With dungeon hunter. After everything was deleted and let's golf was installed successfully I tried again. Still stopping at the exact same spot.....

Edit: dammit I spoke too soon. The force close thing is popping up... :(

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance