small red dot

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Was browsing on my epic and i changed to sideways mode and i seen a small red dot towards the right of the screen. Went back to vertical and its gone anyone know anything about this dot how to remove or should i go get a replacement?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Was browsing on my epic and i changed to sideways mode and i seen a small red dot towards the right of the screen. Went back to vertical and its gone anyone know anything about this dot how to remove or should i go get a replacement?

Oh crap, get a replacement ASAP! It might not mean much now, but this could turn into a serious problem. Head down there when you can and you will appreciate that you did.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
already called sprint they told me to bring it to a store and they will look at it going after my clothes are done drying. will try to upload pic soon

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
already called sprint they told me to bring it to a store and they will look at it going after my clothes are done drying. will try to upload pic soon

It could be the beginnings of a dead, stuck, or burned in pixel. If it's stuck, it's possible to fix it, but somewhat difficult. Burned in or dead? Not a chance. It's a screen replacement or a device replacement.