Can't upload to youtube

Nyfinest32#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I can't upload anything to youtube while connected to wifi or 4g... anyone else having this problem? Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
While in the subject of YouTube, the program opens videos on a small screen, to view full screen and quality you have to press an option on the menu (watch in high quality) everytime you open a video. Anyone knows a way to make full screen viewing a default (can't find any setting myself).

iboombastic

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
While in the subject of YouTube, the program opens videos on a small screen, to view full screen and quality you have to press an option on the menu (watch in high quality) everytime you open a video. Anyone knows a way to make full screen viewing a default (can't find any setting myself).
By default on WIFI/4G it will use HQ. While on 3G low qualiy.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
By default on WIFI/4G it will use HQ. While on 3G low qualiy.

While on 3G, the YouTube app on my Evo opens videos in full screen and quality by default. The app's menu has an option to set this that seems absent on the Epic.

Notice the YouTube app version on Evo is 1.6.21, the one on the Epic 1.5.20; hope this gets upgraded with Froyo.

Nyfinest32#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
There's a youtube apk that's floating around that makes our youtube app like the evos. I have it and it works great

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk