Weather widget.

XTERM1NADOR

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from an EVO which had a weather widget you could add that would fill up the whole screen. Are there any that work similar to the Evo Sense widget? I've looked everywhere.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
There is the accu clock widget that's already installed on the phone. Or you could download the fancy widget which is the sense widget everyone else has been doing. I did for about 5 minutes till I realized it was taking up extra ram and wasn't worth it to me, lol.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from an EVO which had a weather widget you could add that would fill up the whole screen. Are there any that work similar to the Evo Sense widget? I've looked everywhere.

Oh wait! FancyWidget. You'll, I mean, we'll have our EVO goodness again!

XTERM1NADOR

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Almost there, I mean just the full screen widget without the clock, I have no need for the clock. Just the weather with no clock. I know you could select this with Sense.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Almost there, I mean just the full screen widget without the clock, I have no need for the clock. Just the weather with no clock. I know you could select this with Sense.

Can you link me to a pic of this widget? I might be able to find an alternative as I was looking for EVO-like apps too. I almost converted my Epic (before returning it for a screen separation issue) to an EVO/Incredible hybrid.

XTERM1NADOR

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Can you link me to a pic of this widget? I might be able to find an alternative as I was looking for EVO-like apps too. I almost converted my Epic (before returning it for a screen separation issue) to an EVO/Incredible hybrid.

Sorry, I don't have the evo anymore, maybe someone else can upload it, anyone with an EVO. Its nothing special really, just a full screen weather only widget. I've searched for about a week with no success. I don't think anything exists.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781