just bought the Epic (from Pre) so new to the android platform.

The Epic doesnt have the music player that is on all Galaxy S phone. It just so much better than android stock. (check 4 yourself ) I don't see why SPrint removed it. is there a way to add it back?

And also Id like to add the HTC sense clock. just that. is it possible?
    09-08-2010 11:47 AM
    Wondering this also. The Samsung music player looks alot better then the android player.
    10-15-2010 04:42 PM
    just bought the Epic (from Pre) so new to the android platform.

The Epic doesnt have the music player that is on all Galaxy S phone. It just so much better than android stock. (check 4 yourself ) I don't see why SPrint removed it. is there a way to add it back?

And also Id like to add the HTC sense clock. just that. is it possible?
    HTC Sense clock is very easy - google "Fancy Widget"

As for the music player, on the XDA forums schizopunk successfully ported it to the Epic and illogic6 worked out a few bugs from the original port. You need to be rooted to install it though, and I believe it only comes with illogic6's ROM atm.
    10-15-2010 04:52 PM
    lots of good free music players on the market - take your choice
    10-15-2010 09:22 PM
    Sprint didn't "remove" it - it's part of TouchWiz 3.0 and the Epic has TW2.5 because of the landscape modes with the physical keyboard.

I suspect we'll see it with the 2.2 update.
    10-15-2010 09:57 PM
    holy crap we need that.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    10-16-2010 12:38 AM
    Sprint didn't "remove" it - it's part of TouchWiz 3.0 and the Epic has TW2.5 because of the landscape modes with the physical keyboard.

I suspect we'll see it with the 2.2 update.
    That would be awesome. I like that it has preset equalizer settings to choose from. The sound from the android player seems flat.
    10-16-2010 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD