Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s music player for epic

just bought the Epic (from Pre) so new to the android platform.

The Epic doesnt have the music player that is on all Galaxy S phone. It just so much better than android stock. (check 4 yourself ) I don't see why SPrint removed it. is there a way to add it back?

And also Id like to add the HTC sense clock. just that. is it possible?

Wondering this also. The Samsung music player looks alot better then the android player.

Quote Originally Posted by cocochannelle View Post
    just bought the Epic (from Pre) so new to the android platform.

The Epic doesnt have the music player that is on all Galaxy S phone. It just so much better than android stock. (check 4 yourself ) I don't see why SPrint removed it. is there a way to add it back?

And also Id like to add the HTC sense clock. just that. is it possible?
    HTC Sense clock is very easy - google "Fancy Widget"

As for the music player, on the XDA forums schizopunk successfully ported it to the Epic and illogic6 worked out a few bugs from the original port. You need to be rooted to install it though, and I believe it only comes with illogic6's ROM atm.

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 alpha 1

lots of good free music players on the market - take your choice
    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't after you.

Sprint didn't "remove" it - it's part of TouchWiz 3.0 and the Epic has TW2.5 because of the landscape modes with the physical keyboard.

I suspect we'll see it with the 2.2 update.

holy crap we need that.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vansmack View Post
    Sprint didn't "remove" it - it's part of TouchWiz 3.0 and the Epic has TW2.5 because of the landscape modes with the physical keyboard.

I suspect we'll see it with the 2.2 update.
    That would be awesome. I like that it has preset equalizer settings to choose from. The sound from the android player seems flat.