Finally getting my Epic tomorrow. Essential first steps?

mooshubob

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

As some of you may know, I was supposed to receive my Epic on the 1st of September from StudentRate. Suffice it to say, them messing up one digit of my SSN to Sprint meant I had to spend hours on the phone to re-order everything and make sure my discounts were upheld....meaning I won't get my phone until tomorrow (FINALLY).

Now, this is my first Android phone (coming from iOS), but I'm pretty comfortable with the android as a whole. I'll figure out all the little things such as specific settings, etc. on my own.

My question is regarding potential first steps I should undertake when I receive the phone. I will be charging it, and then heading off to class, so basically I'm anticipating coming back home and starting fresh (after porting my #, obviously). I've already spent a few hours wrestling with the overgrown, weed-filled garden that is my Google Contacts list, and made it perfect.

What else should I do? Specifically regarding the battery maximization protocols would be most appreciated :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz