Brand New Epic 4gs selling cheap on eBay

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why but you can easily get a brand new epic for about $300.00 on eBay. My friend was able to get one just recently.

Aero

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why but you can easily get a brand new epic for about $300.00 on eBay. My friend was able to get one just recently.
Nope. Look at completed listing, new, no contract. they are $400 to $450 with shipping.
your friend was pulling your leg since there is not one ebay sold for less than $364 with shipping. going price is $400 and more on ebay which makes perfect sense.

I see one unsold listing for $300, but that is from a seller with zero selling ratings and zero transactions, meaning a scam or something in the fine print

Always check the actual "completed transactions" from reputable sellers to get an idea of actual eBay price. And always check shipping charged on those closed listing. eg there is one outlier for $336 but that guy charges $28 shipping and had one to sell.

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Does it really matter if the phone is in as high demnd as you thought it was?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Does it really matter if the phone is in as high demnd as you thought it was?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

If am simply spreading the word. If you want the phone and do not have an upgrade for about $50.00 - $100 more you can get it without a contract. The fact that it is not in high demand like the Evo allows it to sell for cheaper.

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to always get my phones off of eBay (always Sprint since it's all I've ever had)... it's really quite seamless, although you do have to be eBay "savvy" enough to only deal with those who are established sellers with great feedback ratings... and you have to be careful to only buy "brand new" phones, and I used to always make sure that the auction was selling a phone with a "clean" ESN that was never used... my last few phones I've gotten from B&M stores (BB and Sprint) but eBay is an option; you just have to know what to look for and what to watch out for...