Whats the best copy & paste App

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question maybe but how exactly do you copy & paste stuff, say a few lines from an email or on a web page? I can't seem to figure it out. I did figure out how to copy and paste form fields like the address bar in the browser, but not standalone text.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Stupid question maybe but how exactly do you copy & paste stuff, say a few lines from an email or on a web page? I can't seem to figure it out. I did figure out how to copy and paste form fields like the address bar in the browser, but not standalone text.

I know you can hold shift on the physical keyboard. With the touch screen one, not so sure.

mfmseth

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site

I cant find a way to do it in the stock browser but if your using xscope you can rather use the Keyboard sift method as posted above or hold down the menu light for a minute and press copy text then pick your text and copy it.

or if your rooted and have a spare 4 bucks use copy paste it

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/08/02/copy-paste-it-will-change-your-android-experience/