2 Quick Questions on Brightness slider & notification volume

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
1. Is there any way to completely disable the brightness slider on the notification bar? It constantly changes my brightness and i hate it like i hate herpes.

2. This may just be a silly question, but is there a way to make the notification volume the same as the ringer volume? I'm pretty sure there's a way but i am blanking out. I lower my ringer but the notification volume is still at what it was.

Thanks

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
1. Is there any way to completely disable the brightness slider on the notification bar? It constantly changes my brightness and i hate it like i hate herpes.

Settings > Sound & Display > Brightness > then check automatic brightness.
This will disable the brightness slider on the notification bar. This however will not solve the problem of the changing brightness level.

To deal with the change in brightness, what I did was uncheck the Power Saving mode on the same menu - this seems to be the culprit of the changing brightness (READ what it does on the menu description).

2. This may just be a silly question, but is there a way to make the notification volume the same as the ringer volume? I'm pretty sure there's a way but i am blanking out. I lower my ringer but the notification volume is still at what it was.

Thanks

None that I can see on this phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969