Manually update your phone to DI07

USMC_LOPEZ

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
it works...heres how to do it.

Wassup guys, follow all the instructions given by the creator. When the file is downloaded make sure the file name renamed to update.zip
When I downloaded the file it was named update-1.zip change it to update.zip
If this doesn't work make sure the downloaded file size is downloaded correctly. The file size is 23.72 mb. I hope this helps.

USMC_LOPEZ

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Wassup guys, follow all the instructions given by the creator. When the file is downloaded make sure the file is renamed to update.zip
When I downloaded the file it was named update-1.zip change it to update.zip
If this doesn't work make sure the downloaded file size is downloaded correctly. The file size is 23.72 mb. I hope this helps.

baltimoreevo

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
never got the original update

I never downloaded the original update that included Amazon mp3 store. So now I can't get the new update. Does anyone know where I can download the original update. I tried rooting the phone to see if it offered it to me but no luck. Thanks in advance.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

I just did this and lost audio feedback on swype keyboard. I tried toggling on and off; rebooting the phone, etc. I can't seem to get it back.

Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

I just did this and lost audio feedback on swype keyboard. I tried toggling on and off; rebooting the phone, etc. I can't seem to get it back.

go to sms and click on a conversation press and leave where it says type to compose then click input method then swype.

danny2744

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
okay so this is a dumb question but is there anyway to undo this update. I'm trying to install slingplayer mobile from the market and before the update i was able to see it. now i can't see it anymore.

Edit: its okay i just returned the slingbox i got. i went through so much trouble and find no solution for this. oh well maybe someday i will get it again in the future. but i still can't see some apps from the market.

Last edited:

r1nald#AC

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a stocked Epic with installed app from Market. Followed the steps, but the update process did not run.

Am i missing anything at the power on step while holding down both the vol. down and camera button?
Ok, when turning on the phone, you must hold down all 3 buttons at the same time: ON + VOLUME DOWN + CAMERA.
When the Android triangle comes up on the screen, the "reboot phone" command is highlighted in blue, use the Volume Down button to scroll down and highlight "apply update", touch the Home button and the update would start.

Hope it helps!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

This hasn't happened to anyone? I tried a factory reset of the phone. Just whiped out all my data which was annoying. Still no key tone on the swype keyboard. I get key tone on everything else though.

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
This hasn't happened to anyone? I tried a factory reset of the phone. Just whiped out all my data which was annoying. Still no key tone on the swype keyboard. I get key tone on everything else though.

ugh i just did the update and i dont have audio feedback either :( on the swype keyboard or the android keyboard. only me and you? anyone else?

yellowxboy

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
is anybody having trouble with the android market after MANUALLY updating to DI07? i can see all the apps in the market but cannot download a single one.. i keep getting a download fail warning, regardless of app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca