Would anyone like to help out with ROM Alerts?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for some volunteers to help me with ROM Alerts. This would help people know about ROMs and kernels by only checking AndroidCentral. A source link is still posted, so it shouldn't affect the traffic in XDA. I could do it myself, but now we've slowly been getting more and more ROMs, so it's getting a bit more difficult to update them.

So, any volunteers? Help would be appreciated.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, the more help, the better we could make this concept work. If we got enough support, Cory would be willing to try this over at the Fascinate forum. :)

No problem - I'll do a quick inventory now of the ROMs out and make sure all have alerts in the sub-forum. Do you think anyone would be interested in theme alerts?

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
No problem - I'll do a quick inventory now of the ROMs out and make sure all have alerts in the sub-forum. Do you think anyone would be interested in theme alerts?

Yep! I was going to introduce those, but I was still working on ROM alerts. Theme alerts would be really nice! After a while, kernels might differ, but that's a ways down the line atm.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
BUMP, we're actually good for now, but any volunteers are welcome at any time ;)

Special thanks to ragnarokx and liquidjesus for being the first volunteers. I hope that ROM Alerts can actually become popular down the road.

Last edited: