Question about buying from Amazon/Wirefly

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am switching to Sprint. Does Amazon and Wirefly charge activation fees and tax (for California residents)?? How do they handle their exchanges and returns? With so many issues being discussed in these forums, I am pretty sure chances are I will be exchanging my Epic at least once.

Also, How quickly can they deliver?

kristv

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
You might also want to consider Walmart/LetsTalk as well. They quite often will do free activation, but you will pay tax if ordering through Walmart. The price is the same as Amazon/Wirefly for the phone though. :)

lorcha

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly often has free activation on Sprint.

Also, it's a well-known secret that Sprint will usually waive the activation fee if you call within 30 days of purchase and threaten to return the phone. :)

wirefly_kim

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am switching to Sprint. Does Amazon and Wirefly charge activation fees and tax (for California residents)?? How do they handle their exchanges and returns? With so many issues being discussed in these forums, I am pretty sure chances are I will be exchanging my Epic at least once.

Also, How quickly can they deliver?
The activation fee is charged by the carrier not us. As for exchanges and returns, that is covered by our 30 day satisfaction gaurantee http://www.wirefly.com/about/guarantee. Delivery is dependant on a couple of factors: 1) what delivery method you select (ground, 2nd Business day, or Next Business Day) and 2) when the order is placed and approved by the carrier (ie: as long as the order is placed by 3pm EST, most orders are approved and shipped the same day.)

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM us or send us an email at onlinesupport@wirefly.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae