Does Swift key work on Epic 4g

marisdaman

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know if Swiftkey works good on Epic 4g. I have scammed the download page and I see no mention of anyone using the Epic.Also does hit work with the keyboard. I've very limited space, I don't wanna erase apps to put thus on and its not compatible. Give me your thoughts if you have used out.

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I just d/l it today and am trying it. It seems to do a little more than the stock keyboard. I did notice that as you type more & more w/this keyboard it seems to get better & better at predicting what you will type next. I typed 2 text messages using it & saw that I improved my dictionary by 36%. I'm using the Beta, but give it a whirl. :)

allhailcale

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
For 90 cents, it's worth a try. I downloaded it this morning and am giving it a go. I miss swyping, but we'll see how well this predictive thing adapts...

peterweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried it with Google Voice SMS and it does not work. When selecting a suggested contact Swiftkey jumps in and changes it so I can never get the contact to send a text to.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using it for the last several weeks. It works just fine on the epic. It gets better the longer you use it just keep in mind. When you use the hardware keyboard, it still shows text prediction, which can actually save a lot of time, if you start typing a long word for example, it'll just show up and you can tap on it to put it into the text field.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude