purchased at radioshack, service/return at sprint?

rmt5

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey... so I purchased my Epic at Radioshack on launch day. But as I was in there, I got the impression that they didn't know much about the phone or even sprint service.

At this point, I'm so frustrated with gps failures and a dysfunctional back key that I'm thinking about using my 30 day to either exchange for an evo or see if I can't exchange for a more functional epic. But I can't foresee my RadioShack representatives knowing anything about these gps problems or being willing to work with me to see if I can't get a new Epic that works better. Can I go into sprint for this service/exchange even though I bought it elsewhere?

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If you're returning phone you have to go to the retailer you purchased it from. Been through that before with sprint. If you want to the phone serviced I believe you have to go to the original retailer if you're within the 30 day return period. After that you can go to any Sprint corporate store or authorized repair shop.

bigmacwrap

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I work at radioshack and yes some emplees are idiots just tell them your battery isn't lasting long and it keeps freezing up, and they'll exchange it for u

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance