1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    ROM
    SRF 1.2/Genocide 1.1

Question Message Lag

I just got my Epic on Saturday, today I just started experiencing a lag when I click on my messages button, it takes a while for my messages to pop up and also sometimes when I press any of the bottom capacitive touch buttons and I am also experiencing some freezing when going into my settings menu and pressing any of the options in there. I'm not sure what is wrong. Do you guys have any tips or ideas about whats going on?

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Yeah I'm getting the same thing....I think it may be due to the sheer number of text messages I have, however. I came over from my iPhone (I bought my first one in 2007) and I never (well, almost never) erase my text messages. Thus, I brought over ~16670 text messages. I'm cool if it lags a bit because of this haha
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    ROM
    SRF 1.2/Genocide 1.1

But the thing is I deleted all of my text messages and it still takes a while for the messages to pop up. And I am also experiencing a huge lag when opening the stock apps. Not sure whats the dealio here. Hopefully someone here has a fix or something. I already replaced the phone once, didn't even have the phone for 30 minutes and the back button wouldn't work, swapped it out for a new which worked great until today.