dungeon hunter wont download to epic

actionstan

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I had the evo and just switched to the epic and I had dungeon hunter on the evo and it downloaded and worked fine, I switched to th epic and was able to redownload it from gameloft and able to install it but when it tried to download to the extra data it got stuck with 112mb left to go. I've tried downloading it on 3g and wifi. I've tried multiple sd cards I have no idea what else to try any ideas, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, thanks

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried to download the trial version of that game when I first got my epic. It also got stuck at some point when downloading and wouldn't go any further. I had to just close it and try again, but same thing happened. I never went back to try it again, though I was pretty interested in that game..surely not everyone is having this problem.

You could try contacting gameloft about it I suppose. That is if no one here has an answer.

actionstan

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried to download the trial version of that game when I first got my epic. It also got stuck at some point when downloading and wouldn't go any further. I had to just close it and try again, but same thing happened. I never went back to try it again, though I was pretty interested in that game..surely not everyone is having this problem.

You could try contacting gameloft about it I suppose. That is if no one here has an answer.

Yes I am actually waiting on a response from them but who knows how long that would possibly take and they probably won't know anything, it bugs me more that I'm afraid the phone woont be able to handle other large updates

cmenglish

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue, after a bunch of back and forth emails with Gameloft they determined that it was some bug with the Epic and offered me a free full version of another hd game. Pretty decent support considering I hadn't paid for anything yet. Though I do wish I could play DH. I've gotten to within 2mb of a full download and then it just stops downloading. :\

ogbetua

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I had the evo and just switched to the epic and I had dungeon hunter on the evo and it downloaded and worked fine, I switched to th epic and was able to redownload it from gameloft and able to install it but when it tried to download to the extra data it got stuck with 112mb left to go. I've tried downloading it on 3g and wifi. I've tried multiple sd cards I have no idea what else to try any ideas, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, thanks
I also had the same issue and someone at the support team sent me the full .apk (not the trial) of the same game and it worked beautifully. I love playing that game.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I did a logcat while downloading it... its all jacked up. I have no idea what the problem is, but the logcat gets weird. It does say error downloading (repeated too fast to track with your eye).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc