| || |
Mail and connection issues - any ideas?
I'm new to my Epic but already having a lot of email and connection-related issues. Any ideas on these?
1. I'm using the default email app (for two IMAP connections). Sometimes it will load message headers and then be empty after checking for email (no messages). I can select "Load More Messages" and then everything loads.
2. It usually won't load any messages when idle unless I open the mail app and the individual mailbox. Then sometimes it loads them - and sometimes it doesn't - even when I have a full day's worth of messages!?! It finishes refreshing without any error messages - just doesn't load the messages.
3. Sometimes it will sit on "Loading" for a long time when just trying to load an individual message.
4. Sometimes it will say "Unable to open connection to server" - on both email accounts.
5. I have some trouble holding 4G and WiFi connections in my house (I have an Airrave - not sure if that interferes). My WiFi router isn't very close, but other devices (including my Palm Pre) hold the connection just fine...
Any idea what's up with these issues? Is it the mail client, or is it the connection issues, or a combination of them? Thanks,