Message Notification While Plugged In

melbell

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping someone has some insight on how I can fix my issue. I can't find anything with searches on this sight or on *the* Google.

When the phone is plugged into my car stereo or my computer in mass storage mode, if I get a text message it does a notification beep but it will not stop until I have acknowledged the text message. It's QUITE annoying especially when I'm going 65 miles on the interstate and don't really feel safe playing with my phone. Now I haven't tried this in my car, but I know when it's plugged into the computer and on vibrate it only vibrates once, not continuously until I look at it. So I'm guessing that would be the same in the car.

HeyBeerManTX

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this incessant ringing when I get a message while plugged in also....but it's when I'm connected through usb to the computer. Since you don't experience it when connected to a computer, and I do, this has got to be a setting one of us has checked/unchecked.

....anyone have thoughts where it would be?

mcp6530

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
it happens to me when i have pandora playing and i get an incoming text...kind of annoying.

also, if i have my phone plugged in and charging anywhere and the led is lit, i never know if i get a new message as it won't blink! frustrating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX