Epic replacement phone ?

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that have had to use an advanced exchange through TEP since you are out of your 30 day, have you received a new replacement or are they giving refurbished handsets? I figured it's too early to have refurbished models but wanted to ask the community.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I got one last week. Brand new sealed box, and they only asked for the phone back. Say hello to an extra set of goodies...battery, 16gb card, cable & charger.I cracked my gorilla glass scree with a 3ft drop onto a tile floor. The extras made the $100 deductible more palatable.

murso74

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
same thing here... nice new battery, headphones, charger (which i had lost) and 16mb sd card. plus a september build phone (mine was august)

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I hope I don't miss out. My phone got smashed up yesterday. I'll be filing my claim today. Hope I get a new one.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I filed my claim at 10pm one night and had the new phone on my doorstep by 1pm the next day. Couldn't complain there.

johnny hotsauce

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got a replacement phone a couple weeks ago. New with all new accessories.

I got a TEP replacement Epic about 3 weeks ago as well and all they wanted was the old phone, let me keep all my accessories and original and was given a new sealed phone for the replacement with everything that came in the box :)

The replacement phone has been pretty damn near close to perfect so far, September build date for the phone and newer August build date for the battery. The old phone had an August build date and the battery was an early August build date.

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
those of you that have the extra "goodies" if you're intested in selling youre extra 16gb card (maybe headphones too) pm me . paypal or cash if in/around cleve.oh. thanx

drrayl

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm requesting that I exchange my epic just cause I was having issues with the keyboard and what not. I realized that a case that I put on has scratched a little on one edge of the keyboard. I'm freaking out that they won't accept my return. Anyone know what I should do?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm requesting that I exchange my epic just cause I was having issues with the keyboard and what not. I realized that a case that I put on has scratched a little on one edge of the keyboard. I'm freaking out that they won't accept my return. Anyone know what I should do?

Doesn't hurt to try. Just don't bring it up. I'm taking mine in soon, too. The speaker blew. It makes noises still, but all crackly. I wouldn't care too much if it were my Hero, but this is a multi-media phone and a lot revolves around that speaker. I watch movies on it when I work the night shift to keep my sanity. Something I never did on the Hero. If they give me crap for it, or try to say that its "normal", I will be paying the $200 ETF and switching carriers. I, fortunately, have that option where I am. Florida is covered pretty well no matter what company you choose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay