Epic in camera images as wallpapers

domethiuos1

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
It seems that the Epic is capable of creating great captures in the right lighting and all. But when i review from the gallery the images are great until I make them in camera wallpapers and the pixelation is insane making the images horrible looking any suggestions?

frankos72

Jun 20, 2010
www.pigstands.com
It seems that the Epic is capable of creating great captures in the right lighting and all. But when i review from the gallery the images are great until I make them in camera wallpapers and the pixelation is insane making the images horrible looking any suggestions?

Check what resolution you are taking the pictures in. I was quite disappointed when after taking pics with the phone for a couple days I downloaded them to the computer only to find I was shooting in 640x480. I'm guessing that is the default setting for the built in camera app.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
In order for the pics to look good as wallpaper, minimum required dimension is 960 wide x 800 tall for 480x800 screen devices. So, if you have a picture which is at least this size; or if you crop your pics and you crop them this size, they should look fine.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
In order for the pics to look good as wallpaper, minimum required dimension is 960 wide x 800 tall for 480x800 screen devices. So, if you have a picture which is at least this size; or if you crop your pics and you crop them this size, they should look fine.

Oh, I wasn't sure where the wallpaper was wanted. Yeah, if you are using it on the device, you MUST have at least 960x800. On my first Evo, I tried loading some Droid Incredible wallpapers, but they looked awful. Then I realized that the resolution had to be changed.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Question: No matter what size photo I have, it never fits properly as a wallpaper. What's the trick? (I use Sams. Vibrant.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy