Is there a way to get facebook notifications without...

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to get facebook notification blackberry style, or atleast a widget that flashes the led when I get a new message or response to a posting? Or maybe a better facebook app?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

KingOx

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Not yet that I know off... The facebook app has notification options for new msg, friend requests and event invites. Yes pretty sad I know but that's all we have for now

jerseykat1

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try that facebook app called notifications in the market? It has mixed reviews there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have my contacts synced as well (with pictures).

In the meantime, why not just tie your FB account to your email/gmail account so you get notifications that way?

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
check out bloo for android.

i still use the official facebook for android application, but keep bloo running for notifications. bloo is not getting updated anymore and the developer may pull the plug on the project. the app overall works really well but you cant view your own profile for some reason. i basically just leave that run, check for notifications every 2 minutes, it does not affect my battery whatsoever. then when notifications come you can look at them and generally access them from the bloo app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance