Welcome to the Samsung Epic 4G! Please introduce yourselves here.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey new member just looking for news on my epic4g......mav04005

Welcome to Android Central and congrats on your purchase of the Epic 4g.

Your in the correct section, everything you need to know about the Epic 4g is right here.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been a member over at XDA for a few months, offering insight and help as best as I can. Even put together my own custom rom over the last month or so. Thought I'd come in here and see what this forum is all about, actually signed up some time ago. :D

Glad you stopped in to say hi and make yourself known. Please feel free to post a thread in our Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks section concerning your ROM. I will make sure its covered in our INDEX thread of ROMs.

Shadygirl23

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Welcome to the Samsung Epic 4G! Please introduce yourselves h

Hey everyone, new to android been a user for about 3 months now. Just recently got my first phone rooted, samsung epic, also just purchase the 4g evo, havent used it yet though. Looking foward to reading all of your tuts, tips, advice, ect..... Thanks for a great site. Any questions about me just ask.

hectma

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Finally gave up on my palm pre and got an Epic 4g. Looking forward to trying out some custom roms :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Finally gave up on my palm pre and got an Epic 4g. Looking forward to trying out some custom roms :)
Welcome aboard the Epic 4g... We have plenty of custom ROMs to choose from.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

CptDanger88

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

I've had my Epic 4G since November 2010, and I'm just now getting around to rooting it. My friend is a genius when it comes to android, but we're always to busy to figure things out, so I'm trying things out myself. Successfully rooted and installed a custom rom (ACE ROM v2.0) and it's awesome, but I know there's more out there. Also, I've been feeling a bit noobish about a couple issues, so let's hope I learn a thing or two here.

Duby1186

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Hi everyone. I have been jumping around android forums and wanted to sign up to learn more. Im late deafend and ive been with sidekicks and blackberries past five years. The epic has been a REAL treat for me! I can believe I waited so long. Android is SO much better then blackberry and ill never go back! :) I have recently rooted from xda, one click and have flashed updates to CWM a couple times till I found CWM 3.1.0.1 as well as a clean kernal, also found from xda that fixed my keyboard lag/skipping letters issue. Im now in search for a new ROM to fit my needs and plan to get recommendations here, in another thread tho. :) See you around!

Steviemc2

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Hello I am on my Second Epic. The screen went out on the first one. I am new to flashing roms so I am looking foward to learning from this site. I have been rooted for a few weeks and finally have some time to tinker.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Hello I am on my Second Epic. The screen went out on the first one. I am new to flashing roms so I am looking foward to learning from this site. I have been rooted for a few weeks and finally have some time to tinker.

Welcome Steve, nice to see you on your second go around with an Epic 4g. We have a lot here to offer, so please dive in and if you feel your getting in over your head just drop us a post.

rlove_06

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys. I've had my Epic 4G since launch, but just now looking into rooting and getting custom ROMS for it.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi everone I just got my Epic yesterday and so far so good, I did an even trade after having so many issues with the radio signals on the Nexus S 4G. I haven't had the phone for even 24 hours and ant put it down ! Even at the lowest brightness the screen blows my mind away!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Hi everone I just got my Epic yesterday and so far so good, I did an even trade after having so many issues with the radio signals on the Nexus S 4G. I haven't had the phone for even 24 hours and ant put it down ! Even at the lowest brightness the screen blows my mind away!
Welcome Jesse.

We have a lot available here for you to browse over for the Epic 4g. Feel free to ask any questions.

tonyko

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Hello I'm new to the Anroid Central nd I have an Epic 4G that's my first android phone and I Love it

Gdconnection

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

Hii. I'm new here. I don't have an android phone just yet but I am upgrading next week and its a tie between the epic or the evo. I am leaning more toward the epic because of the oh so gorgeous screen and because it has a keyboard. I am coming from a palm pre so my concern is how good is the keyboard? It just seems so huge compared to my pre keyboard.

-- Sent from my Palm Pr

Mahalo AD, just another take apart and fix it before it breaks kinda guy. Glad to be here

epic_win

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone, I'm new to the android operating system and I love it. I run the go launcher system and it's quite fast.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Hey everyone, I'm new to the android operating system and I love it. I run the go launcher system and it's quite fast.
Welcome to Android Central and welcome to Android phones and your Epic 4g.

spaulding182

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site

Hey guys..chris here. I love my epic. I made the switch from the hero. This phone is crazy fast and sexy as heck. Thanks everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs