No photos in messaging???

gmazz

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
All my contacts have photos from facebook, but when I go to message someone there is no photo. Can someone please tell me how to fix this.

shaunpeezy

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
i dont think you can. thats just how the epic 4g message system is set up.
if you use an app called handcent its extremely customizable and allows you to display people pictures if you like. change your background, incoming text color/bubble background color, etc

i really like it. it also has a pop up window that allows you to reply to a message without having to click on anything. kind of like a instant message popping up on your computer.

gmazz

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes Prdstm0nke. There were there before and have just disappeared! One person has a photo in messaging and that comes from his gmail account. I wonder if this is an issue after the last update?

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Strange - I am not.

My photos from both Facebook and Outlook appear in both the stock messaging app and stock phone/dialer app.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have this issue too using the facebook account from the facebook app. If you sync with the native facebook account it will show up.

I turn off sync for the one on my application and use the native one to sync all of that.