Angry Birds Over Heated My Epic..

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
After about 2 hours :D !! I got a yellow triangle with a thermometer on the screen and the phone shut down. The best part? Right after I finished level 10!
I am so addicted to this game I'm going to wreck my eyes and my phone.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
level ten?
of part one?

man that took you two hours? i dont think that took me but i dont remember. im just saying that does not sound right.

but did you run out of batteries? because i dont think that yelow thermometor pops up til you run out of battery or your phone is off when it overheats.
i could be wrong. because when i saw it my phone ended up freezing

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
level ten?
of part one?

man that took you two hours? i dont think that took me but i dont remember. im just saying that does not sound right.

but did you run out of batteries? because i dont think that yelow thermometor pops up til you run out of battery or your phone is off when it overheats.
i could be wrong. because when i saw it my phone ended up freezing

No game 21 on level 10

ericdives

Sep 18, 2010
ericdives.com
I have encountered a hot phone after sessions of Angry Birds as well. I'm beginning to think there's a possible bug that, even after you kill AB, a process gets stuck and burns CPU and battery until you power cycle the phone. It doesn't happen consistently, but I can't seem to trace it to any other app.

smithe68

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me last night while I was plugged in playing Angry Birds. Restarted phone and everything was fine.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
wow idk what the problem is then.

ive never encountered this. and i play angry birds for like 30 minutes minimum straight. sometimes dont even kill the app to continue playing later (i know, this doesnt use up cpu)

KC2UUZ

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I've had my epic lock up as well, although it wasn't while playing Angry Birds. Out of curiosity, what software version are you running? Mine has been fine since upgrading to DI18. And mine did it while charging, AND playing a game at the same time.

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I've played for long stretches of time with no issues. It gets kinda hot sometimes though. I've beat all the regular levels, however I still need to get 3 stars for all levels and I can only find three of the golden egg levels.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to me with AB. I beat all levels 3 stars, found all the golden Eggs and have stars on my Golden Eggs.
I dot play AB anymore now that i beat the game. The overheating only happened once. It was a long session 2 + hours of me trying to get 3 stars on level 8-9.

But those annoying ads!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech