Screen won't respond when charging with USB

hal1963

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi. When I charge my phone using the USB cord, the screen freezes and will not react to anything I touch. This does not happen when using the wall charger. Thank you in advance for any help.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi. When I charge my phone using the USB cord, the screen freezes and will not react to anything I touch. This does not happen when using the wall charger. Thank you in advance for any help.

Are you running windows 7 by any chance? This happened with my phone on my wifes Win & laptop, doesn't happen with my Win Vista or Linux PC's

Marshmallow713

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I get this sometimes when charging from the battery charger I got. I even use the default USB chord that came with it, but it will sometimes freeze. I don't understand it and am a little worried it means something bad is happening but it doesn't seem to damage anything. I would also love to know if anyone has any idea of actually why this happens.

mulcher

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this same symptom. I thought it was a runaway process or something. It only happens when I pick it up after hours being charged. (Mine is in the wall charger, not usb to a PC). Once it starts working, its fine while plugged in.

Definitely smells like a bug.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae