Phone Not Sleeping

trevor#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Running Epic Experience v1.2.06 w/Phoenix v.1.49 (if this should be in the ROMs/Hacks forum, please feel free to move)

My phone has recently (last two days or so) not been going to sleep. I have DRM turned off and have tried restarting the phone and battery pull.

Is there any way to pin-point what program is causing this? If I go into Spare Parts > Partial Wake Usage > Since last unplugged I'm seeing most of the use coming from Android System (which I'm guessing is normal).

No Task Killers or Battery Defenders are installed on my phone.

Thanks!

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
what makes you think your phone is not sleeping?

how filled up is the partial wake section on spare parts for android system?

cuz android system is number one on my partial wake too

trevor#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
@shaundizzle - My battery has been draining like crazy and Spare Parts shows it is running 100% of the time.

@mis3 - Looks like that was the culprit. Thanks for the heads up.

Any idea if there is a proper setting with SetCPU that allows for the phone to sleep?

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
@shaundizzle - My battery has been draining like crazy and Spare Parts shows it is running 100% of the time.

@mis3 - Looks like that was the culprit. Thanks for the heads up.

Any idea if there is a proper setting with SetCPU that allows for the phone to sleep?

what overclock widget are you using?

setcpu widget or the actual free over clock widgett?

if the actual widget that sucks. because i use setcpu and my phone sleeps fine i guess. theres no setting that allows for the phone to sleep.

i dont quite understand what you mean. the phone sleeps on its own, you dont have to adjust anything in setcpu to make it sleep. even if you have it set up to 1200 min and 1200 max itll still sleep.