epic vs torch?

emagdnimohno

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My friend got the blackberry torch. I have the epic: ) we always try to battle it out. You epic owners. Will be happy to know that the epic has taken the win in every battle! The torch was kind of a let down to me.. I used to be a BB owner and was waiting for the torch. When the phone came out, I had to switch. Android ftw!

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
of course the epic is gonna blow that wimpy phone out of the water :D

i love my phone. people can try and hate on it all they want but i love it.

only thing that would be cool is if it had a noise cancelling mic.
but lately ive been getting plenty of 4g at my school and other places i frequent. sadly not where i live so im gonna call sprint and complain! hahaha

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
no blackberry can hold a light to the epic. no blackberry for the next year or two will even touch any phone like the epic, evo, droid, nexus, etc... blackberry is soon to be extinct. a lot of businesses still require that their employees use blackberry but i guarantee that if it were up to the employee that most of them would choose android over BB. just my opinion

Butters3605

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
BB is trying, but they have a LONG way to go to even touch the EPIC 4G, I have a Pre(-) as well and I would even it is better than the Torch.

king5697#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
RIM knows their star is fading and that their current platform won't survive amongst the iOS, Windows Phone 7, Web OS and Android platform. I believe QNX will make RIM a viable player in the phone wars if and when they start rolling out devices with the new OS. .....to answer the question, I absolutely love my Epic! But my employer requires me to have either a BB or a Windows phone. I switch between every month between my Bold 9650 and my Touch Pro 2. But the Epic is the perfect phone for me despite the ****ty battery life and still not having 2.2. I've plated with the Torch and I feel that RIM dropped the ball with tat phone. I expected so much and it just wasent there. .....ranting.....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
That was a dilemma when I putchased my tour & was extremely pissed @ RIM whe, shortly after, they introduced the upcoming Torch. This was the turning point for me. As soon as I was able to upgrade, I looked at the Epic and am extremetnly satisfied w/my purchase. :cool:

Never looked back to BB. The only thing (if any) that I miss is the BBM , but I am seeing that less and less people are using it (at leaset in my circle of friends) because there are so many other devices out there. I am on eBuddy & PingChat love it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01