Blue and magneta LED notification?

mckeydee

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I've taken noticed to the fact that when the Epic is fully charged (light is blue) and still plugged in, when a notification is present the LED flashes magenta. I thought this was pretty cool. I use Handcent messaging app on my phone and it has LED color options but I can't use the blue or magenta? Is there any app that or way I can choose blue notifications instead of the standard red/orange?

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
If you search onlinee you'll notice this has been stated several times.

But its not possible as of now. Its actually the blue fully charged icon, combined with the red notification.
Perhaps if someone had an app that makes both of them flash upon a notification.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
and Magenta.

The only time I noticed the Magenta LED work for me is if I have a notification and I plug out the charging cord when it's fully charged.

the epic does not support magenta, if it did, then wed have an option for it.
or itd be an actual notification light, and not happen by accident when you get a notification when fully charged.

thats why i said theres no magenta light. when red and blue combine they make purple. which is what that light looks like

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The beta Froyo builds use the Blue light for some notifications (my twitter account now has blue notifications while me email and messaging have red notifications).

Fingers crossed this will continue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance