* 12 megapixel rear camera
    * 5 megapixel front facing camera
    * 1080p video recording
    * Dual boot android 3.0 / ubuntu mobile
    * 4000 maH battery
    * video output
    * 4gb rom/ 4gb ram
    * 32gb sd card
    Last edited by txtmikhail; 11-25-2010 at 03:01 AM.

Timely updates.
    Thanked by 2:

* Slim 3500 maH battery in the box
    * 12mp rear camera
    * 5mp front camera
    * Dual core processor
    * 5 inch Super AMOLED screen
    * 16GB card and 16GB available internal memory
    * Instant bloatware delete button (Although Sprint isn't as bad as others)
    * Built in kickstand
    Banned

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

I would like to see....... 2.2
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I would like to see....... 2.2
    lol

...and a working GPS

Thinner, no physical keyboard, no camera bump, more industrial design like the iPhone, bigger screen via thinner bezel, no more annoying Sprint 4g startup screen.

Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

I would love for a dual core, working GPS, screen size is good and I would not want a bigger phone. Also, new battery tech to support it as no one would want a phone that lasts two hours...

I think it would be a good idea to have a replaceable back battery cover that has the keyboard slider built into it. For those who don't want a physical keyboard, stick with the stock back cover. For those who want one, buy the keyboard slider/back cover and you're set. It shouldn't be too hard to engineer - just one snap in data connector when you plug in the cover.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

I would like a 5" screen . (posted by wilton)
    kick stand ------------------^
    keep the keyboard but better keys
    everything else was already posted

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

A tighter slider and tackier keys or no keyboard at all. I am a physical keyboard fan but not liking that there is always wiggle.

- Froyo at release or Gingerbread at that point.
    - Bigger battery
    - Best of whatever goodies are available at that point in time. Example.. camera, memory, etc.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Battery that would last longer, and could you pop up a frickin' calendar for date entry for crying out loud?

I would like to see a keyboard less option. I don't really need it and it makes the phone a lot lot thicker. I would also like a 8-10mp camera, but without compromising quality like HTC does. Megapixels don't mean anything when the picture sucks. I want an increased performance for file writing tasks from the processor, with perhaps a speed of 1.2-1.5Ghz. The graphics are way ahead of the game as it is on Galaxy S. I would like a kickstand, that was a nice feature that the evo had that I used a lot. A higher resolution display (more ppi). A 2mp front camera so that I can actually use it for things other than video chat. Android 2.3. And definitely more software goodies from samsung. I want reader's hub, music hub (biggie here. I really want this), a better and cheaper media hub for rentals, and a more productive skin like HTC Sense (the one thing htc does right). I think these are all 100% do-able in the next gen device. Oh. And super amoled 2

ROM
    Stock/Rooted

The Home Screen Layout menu option that the Captivate has.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Stock Android w/o any type of customization from Samsung or Sprint would be nice.

Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

Are we already talking about the Epic 2?? Hasn't this phone only been on the market for a couple of months?? Come on people...

Here are the cold, hard, facts about electronics... the moment that you get the device, it is already out-dated. Device makers are already working on the next best thing by the time this one hits the market. I guess you could wait to get the next best thing, but if you did that you never end up buying anything.

Same thing with new cars, next year there will be a newer, better, flashier model.

Either be happy with what you have or get rid of it.

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.

Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

TRIPOD SCREW MOUNT!!! Thought of that the other day while trying to get a good steady pic.. even though I know impossible
    Last edited by mike340t; 11-29-2010 at 08:39 PM.

A notification light (and perhaps an audible tone) that actually works and will continue to notify you until you respond.

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    ROM
    StarBurst ROM-LoStKernel

Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Are we already talking about the Epic 2?? Hasn't this phone only been on the market for a couple of months?? Come on people...

Here are the cold, hard, facts about electronics... the moment that you get the device, it is already out-dated. Device makers are already working on the next best thing by the time this one hits the market. I guess you could wait to get the next best thing, but if you did that you never end up buying anything.

Same thing with new cars, next year there will be a newer, better, flashier model.

Either be happy with what you have or get rid of it.

THIS! What's the point of looking to another device in the future that would make the one that we all know and love right now obsolete? I'll hold out on faith in my Epic v1.0 (j/k) and hope the OTAs come often and soon...
    "It’s only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything…"

Tyler Durden

HTC Touch --> Samsung Instinct --> HTC Touch Pro --> Palm Pre --> Epic 4G
    Thanked by:

More memory 1tb.

the camera zoom to be better, which i am assuming would have to have a higher MP to make that work

a 3D screen.

the thickness does not bother me like it bothers others but i guess because i like the keypad and expect it to be thicker. if i did not want one i would just get the EVO

i like the kickstand idea and think if they dont add it at least make a case that does.

and i want to be able to do inductive charging with it. preferably like the touchstone so i can car mount it easier (i hat the holder i have)

i would deal with a little thicker unit (not much .1?) if it meant a better longer battery.

and i want it to be able to recognize my voice. so i can just start talking and it does what i say with out me having to hit buttons. say, "PHONE" or even better you can program a name for it and the command you want.