Can you delete multiple emails at one time?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I recently moved over from a Curve 8330 to the Android platform and I can't say enough great things about it.

Only thing I do miss from my Blackberry is the option to simply click on and use the trackball/trackpad to highlight and one click delete multiple email messages. Is there any way to do this with the stock email app or is there another email app out there that offers this similar way of multiple msg deletion?

The reason I ask this is my wife is a nurse and also in school advancing her education in nursing and has somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 emails a day coming into her phone and a it gets too time consuming to sit there and highlight the "check boxes" one by one to do mass deletes. That is the only thing she misses about the Blackberry.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
On my bbs and my droid, I have always deleted email right after reading them. If she is to busy to delete them that way, I think in gmail settings you can just set it to auto delete after a certain time in the inbox I think. I am also a medical student, and 100 emails a day is to much. I would consider filters.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes we looked into the gmail settings on the auto delete. Still wish we could find something similar to the Blackberry style of highlight and one click erase.

Off topic, yes my wife does get too many emails a day. She subscribes to all kinds of online nursing information and is very active on Twitter so its kind of her own doing with the mass emails. Still it wasn't this hard to control with the Blackberry, simply highlight and delete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar