Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default Send calls directly to voicemail

I got my epic on Friday and I can't figure out how to send calls directly to voicemail. I came from a Hero and I thought it was built into android. Is there an app or am I just missing it thanks.

Sent from my Epic4g using Tapatalk

I don't have my phone with me today but I believe on my EVO if you go to the contact info there is an option to have that contact sent directly to voicemail.

I found the feature easily enough (and was surprised to see it) on my work cell, which is a Droid 2. But on my Samsung Epic 4G, I've never seen such a function and cannot find it.

It may be either a feature Samsung hasn't implemented or something specific to Froyo.

My Epic was Froyo for a while but I didn't look for the function while it was, and I recently wiped it back to stock.
    Eric Stewart - http://ericdives.com/
    For my Android experiences, see my Android related blog posts
    Treo 300 > Treo 650 > Blackberry 8703e > Blackberry 8830 > Blackberry 9630 > Palm Pre > Samsung Epic 4G
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

There are a few few apps that do this, but the ones that do get mixed reviews. You might at least try them though.

ROM
    CM09/2.6.35.7

Are those specific calls that you're trying to send to voicemail or all of 'em?
    Banned

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Doo View Post
    Are those specific calls that you're trying to send to voicemail or all of 'em?
    No if u know anyone with an Evo if you go to a contact you can block or ignore them and when they call it go straight to voicemail. No app required

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I would like to have this feature kinda bummed its not on my Epic.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

I use Mr. Number Call Block to do this. Works great.