Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    ROM
    Frozen 1.2

Default Watch Media Hub Movies on Computer?

Has anyone found a way to watch rented movies on from media hub play on your laptop or home computer?

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts

Not possible.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    ROM
    Frozen 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by jamex View Post
    Not possible.

alrighty then! thanks!
    Banned

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

They need to do what they said was a feature and allow the t.v out thru 3.5 mm ouT@!!!!! im so pissed by this bs

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    They need to do what they said was a feature and allow the t.v out thru 3.5 mm ouT@!!!!! im so pissed by this bs
    When did they say this was a feature? From what I know only the GSM phones have the hardware for it.

i think its crap that they allow gsm but not cdma same brand pratically same phone but not the same features...

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

This is messed up... So i can't plug my phone into my TV and whatch the movie? In settings it looks like you can add another device to your account. Maybe you can add your Comp to it .... I don't know .... This just stinks...

Global Posts
    3,623 Global Posts
    ROM
    unNamed v2.2.1

Default Re: Watch Media Hub Movies on Computer?

agree, I know that I can watch shows between my samsung android devices IE GS2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 .... However it won't let me watch on any other device. Stinks!

As far as Media Hub goes... and other videos such as youtube, netflix, etc, You can watch from your Galaxy SII to your TV via the HDMI port. It actually works quite well!

Also, depending on the source you got videos from on your Galaxy (not media hub) you can transfer them to your computer via the USB cable.

I have not seen where media hub stores the video files on the phone... hidden or in an in-accessible directory?

Get on the internet, find yourself a micro usb-hdmi cable. with this you can watch on tv if you dont have a samsung smart tv. likewise on laptops and computers. if not hdmi, then micro usb-usb full data cable might work. Havent used the second option, but with the musb-hdmi it works fine on tv and hdmi compatible computers.

Thank you.